7 дек. 2016 г.

Quid Pro Ho

Lucifer 2×10


& Mother: Well... what’s so damn special about this one?
    Amenadiel: That I don’t know.

& Mother: Well, that was anticlimactic.

& Dr. Linda: That’s a big deal, Lucifer. I need to hear about it... You know, as your therapist.

& Dr. Linda: You’re avoiding the truth. Also known as lying.

& Lucifer: It’s a very difficult day... because... Today.
    Chloe: Today is... The first day.
    Lucifer: The first day... of the of...
    Chloe: ...trial of...
    Lucifer: ...the trial of...
    Chloe: my dad’s killer.
    Lucifer: My dad’s killer! Nietzsche? No, wait. Your dad’s killer. Yes, no, I knew that.

& Dan: Trust me, she is way out of my league. I mean, she is goddess-like.

& Ella: Wish I could say it was my first...

& Lucifer: Wonderful. Lovely. Right. Off I go to shield you from that Quid Pro Ho, Detective.


& Lucifer: I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so... help me Dad.

& Mother: Your Honor, is this necessary?
    Lucifer: Well, you want the full story, don’t you? I mean, the Devil’s in the details.

& Lucifer: She is... truly good. And I don’t mean in bed. I wouldn’t know. That’s how good she is.

& Lucifer: ...yes. What I said is the truth. Under oath or otherwise. I don’t lie.

& Amenadiel: Well, s... Maybe not nothing. I may have obscured the truth a bit.
    Dr. Linda: Otherwise known as lying.

& Amenadiel: And as my friend, your advice is?..
    Linda: Apologize your ass off. Or next time, she might blow that up.

& Lucifer: You what?
    Dan: Made... love.
    Lucifer: You slept with my... Mmm-arlotte?! You bastard!

& Dan: You speak Chinese?!
    Lucifer: What...? I’m the Devil. Of course I speak Chinese. I speak everything.

& Lucifer: Much as I’d like to see Crouching Tiger, Hidden Douche, I’d actually like to win this. I was pointing at Maze.

& Lucifer: See? Easy peasy, Chinese-y.

& Chloe: Well, if you believe his claims that he used to run Hell... then yes, he’s accustomed to punishing bad guys.
    Lucifer: It’s true.

& Penelope: I used to believe everything happens for a reason. But now, I’m not so sure.
    Amenadiel: Me, neither. But I do know that no matter how bad things get, the true test is how we choose to respond to the pain we suffer. Or inflict.

& Mother: We’re going home, son. And Chloe is the Key.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий