5 дек. 2016 г.

The Wish

Grace and Frankie 2×1


& Frankie: He’s an... He’s an Irish lawyer, for God’s sake! He’s like a human lie detector. I can’t go in there and face gay Matlock.

& Robert: Honestly, you didn’t even have to come.
    Frankie: Of course I did. Why wouldn’t I come? What am I? A heartless monster... with no moral compass?

& Grace: It’s Robert Hanson. Not Robert Handsome. That’s not a name for a person... He had a heart attack, if you can search by that. OK. I... Now you just typed in «Bobert.» You did. That’s... What... Oh, my God.

& Frankie: You want me to rub your face?
    Grace: You want me to tie her down so she won’t rub your face?

& Rabbi: He’s not Jewish, is he?
    Grace: Well, what does it matter? I mean, you said you’d marry two men and they’re both men. Let’s go! Do this!


& Rabbi: I’m so sorry. I don’t do interfaith marriages.
    Grace: Are you fucking kidding me? Why not? You’re supposed to be so lefty and progressive.
    Rabbi: Well, ma’am, I became a rabbi for three reasons...
    Grace: I don’t care why you became a rabbi. I care about you marrying our husbands.

& Grace: You are not getting off the hook that easy, mister. First, I wasn’t allowed to get angry with you ’cause you’re gay. Now I’m not allowed to ’cause you’re sick. And I have 40 years of anger built up. And it would be really shitty if you died before I get a chance to say everything that I need to say to you.

& Frankie: We are here to join my ex-husband with her ex-husband because they deeply and truly love each other. And as infuriating as that is... it’s surprisingly beautiful.

& Frankie: OK then. By the power vested in me by the magic of the world wide web, I now pronounce you... married.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий