22 дек. 2016 г.

Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

& Lightfoot: You ain’t no country preacher, preacher. I can tell ya that. Who are ya?

& Lightfoot: I don’t want your watch, man. I want your friendship.

& Lightfoot: I thought we were gettin’ to be friends. We’re good together.
    Thunderbolt: ... Kid, you’re ten years too late.

& Lightfoot: You’re as young as you feel.

& Waitress: Okay, what’ll it be this morning?
    Lightfoot: I’m gonna have you.... And four scrambled eggs, very loose. Bacon, toast, coffee. And American fries. You got American fries?


& Lightfoot: How you feelin’ today, preacher?
    Thunderbolt: ’The clock uncoils the working day,
        and he wakes up feeling
        his youth has gone away.’

    Lightfoot: Now what the hell is that? A prayer?
    Thunderbolt: A poem.
    Lightfoot: A poem?
    Thunderbolt: Poetry.
    Lightfoot: Ah.

& Goody: What do we do now, Red?
    Red: Geronimo!

& Lightfoot: I don’t know if I can pull this thing off. How am I supposed to know what to do?
    Thunderbolt: What’s the matter? Is the job too tough for you? You know, you can’t stop this thing once you start.
    Red: Billy the Kid.

& Lightfoot: Red-haired women are bad luck, man.

& Lightfoot: Do you think?..
    Thunderbolt: I don’t know, but it do present mind-boggling possibilities.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий