30 дек. 2016 г.

My Heart Opens to Your Voice

Mozart in the Jungle 3×3


& Alessandra: Don’t speak to me like that in front of them! Next time I’m gonna kill you! Now laugh.

& Rodrigo: El Guapo?! El Guapo!?
    Beppi: Why? You don’t think you are handsome?

& Rodrigo: Hey! Cynthia. I thought you were dead.

& Mayor: «To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.» Do you know who said that?.. Audrey Hepburn. So there’s your seeds, your fertilizer, and some tasteful German shrubs to frame the blooms, and no talking about the lock out. Dig your hands in, and make something that grows together.


& Mayor: I’ve stopped a lot of fighting in this garden. That bush, the teacher’s strike. The cedar, the firemen. Those daisies... The garbage men.

& Cynthia: Oh. I hope I didn’t get mud on your Pradas.

& Hailey: How do you know if you’re good at it?.. Conducting.

& Rodrigo: You know that Sibelius called this his struggle with God? You know that? Are you ready to join the struggle?

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий