21 дек. 2016 г.

The Birthday Synchronicity

The Big Bang Theory 10×11


& Raj: All right, hold on. I’m gonna drive like we do in India... Get out of my way, you syphilitic dogs!!

& Sheldon: Amy?.. Wake up.
    Amy: Wh... What’s wrong?
    Sheldon: It’s midnight. Happy birthday!

& Amy: What is this?
    Sheldon: A functional MRI of my brain... And it’s not just an MRI. The orbitofrontal cortex is lit up because I was thinking of you.

& Sheldon: We seem to be moving on to the annual coitus portion of your birthday festivities...

& Nurse: Now I see three of you. Do we know the father, or is this some Mamma Mia nonsense?

& Penny: All right, well, you two go have fun.
    Leonard: If we find my backup inhaler, maybe we can get frisky...
    Penny: Oh, you sexy, wheezy little man.

& Raj: I... I said «she,» but lots of things are she— boats and cars, whales. Like, «Thar she blows.»


& Amy: What’s wrong?
    Sheldon: I’m not sure. Earlier tonight, things began organically, and now it’s feeling forced, like all the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels.

& Amy: I thought I’d let Harry Potter make things hotter.
    Sheldon: .... Wowza.

& Sheldon: Oh... A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff? How scandalous... You naughty girl.

& Sheldon: You know, I just learned Amy went to a theme park without me, but I’m not going to ruin her birthday. I’ll wait, and ruin 24 individual hours sprinkled throughout the year. Boop.

& Leonard: Sorry, Stuart.
    Stuart: Hey, I’m in a hospital and I’m not the patient. I’m fine.

& Penny: Oh, look at all the babies!
    Sheldon: Some will be successful, some may be homeless... It’s fun to think about.

& Sheldon: ...and now it is time to complete your birthday celebration. Hankius pankius.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий