24 дек. 2016 г.

Too Late for Tears

& Jane Palmer: You had a chance to give up the money. Why didn’t you take it?
    Alan: I was just asking myself that same question...

& Kathy: That’s why I love to come here. Everyone is so gay, so buoyant.

& Jane: We’ll be happier than we ever dreamed we could be...
    Alan: Sure we will, Jane. But the money won’t help. There’ll always be Joneses with a little more. The only thing worth having is peace of mind, and money can’t buy that.


& Boy in Boat: Did you hear something then?
    Girl in Boat: Stop hearing things and kiss me.

& Danny: First I’m going to get to know you better. I think probably some day you will kill me. And I wouldn’t want that to happen unless we were good friends.

& Jane: You’re going to help me again, Danny...

& Jane: Did you get it?
    Danny: The best, Duchess. Nothing but the best for you, Duchess. I say let’s kill these people in style. There’s enough there to kill most of the people you don’t like.

& Danny: Here’s to crime. It pays and pays.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий