30 дек. 2016 г.

Demolition

& Phil: It’s a father’s love. A man loses his wife, he’s a widower. A child loses a parent, they’re an orphan. But losing a child... There’s no word for this. And there shouldn’t be.

& Davis: I’m starting to notice things I never saw before. Well... Maybe I saw them. I just wasn’t paying attention. For some reason, everything has become a metaphor. Metaphor...

& Davis: I wouldn’t say I’m handy by any means. Mechanically retarded would be closer to the truth.

& Karen: I don’t have a sock drawer.
    Davis: Well... where do you keep all your socks?
    Karen: In the same drawer as my underwear. What?
    Davis: I just... You know, I just think a woman’s underwear is deserving of its own space.


& Davis: You say «fuck» a lot.
    Chris: So?
    Davis: So you’re just not using it properly.
    Chris: The fuck does that mean?
    Davis: That’s what I mean. «Fuck» is a great word, but if you use it too much, then it just loses its value. And you sound stupid.
    Chris: Fuck you.
    Davis: Exactly. I feel nothing, and you sound like an idiot.

& Ray: Oh, that beauty arrived in 1961. From Paris. You should’ve seen ’er. A real masterpiece. Look at that, huh? Ain’t that a beauty? But nobody wants carousels anymore. They want roller coasters that go upside down and make you puke.

& Chris: What are we doing again?
    Davis: We’re taking apart my marriage.

& Davis: Warmest regards, Davis c. Mitchell.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий