16 дек. 2016 г.

Brewster's Millions

& Rupert Horn: I believe in being honest, Brewster. No bullshit. I’m stuck with you. But we’re going to have some fun...

& Rupert Horn: Let me tell you a little story, Brewster...
    When I was seven years old, my daddy caught me smokin’ a cigar.
Locked me in the closet for three days and three nights with nothin’ but a box of cigars and a book of matches. No food, Brewster. No water, just those goddamned cigars. Wouldn’t let me out until I finished every last one. Taught me one hell of a lesson. I’m going to do to you what my daddy did to me...
    I’m gonna teach you to hate spending money. I’m gonna make you so sick of spending money that the mere sight of it will make you want to throw up.

& Edward Roundfield: Are you certain you want to do this, Mr. Brewster?
    Montgomery Brewster: No, sir, I’m not certain, but I’m gonna have a lot of fun findin’ out.

& Brewster: Good morning, Melvin. Here’s the money. You think I’m crazy?
    Melvin: Crazy? Of course not!
    Brewster: Let’s go do business.


& Brewster: I’m gonna go warm up, Miss Drake. Why don’t you try the same?

& Spike Nolan: What do you think?
    J.B. Donaldo: Hey, I’m gettin’ paid to take pictures. My job is not to interpret reality.

& Brewster: ...And everybody go back to work, because this is a business. And we’re in the business of being in business, and we’re doin’ business. And nobody’s business. Do it. Business. Good. I want business done. That’s the way it should be. When you do business...

& Spike Nolan: What’s the matter, Monty? I mean... I make the guy $10 million and he acts like it’s a funeral. It’s American money, you know. Congratulations.

& Brewster: I figure voting for Salvino or Heller is just as silly as them running for office. Which is just as silly as me running for office. The only thing not silly is the power of the people’s vote. And I think the people should use it to vote for none of the above.

& Brewster: Anybody can inherit millions of dollars and buy hisself an election. But it takes a real athlete to be a professional baseball player.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий