5 дек. 2016 г.

The Property Division Collision

The Big Bang Theory 10×10


& Sheldon: It’s not my fault I’m bad at sharing; I skipped kindergarten.

& Sheldon: But you don’t even understand its symbolism!
    Leonard: Oh, I do. The-the field of blue represents you being miserable, and the lion sticking its tongue out means I’m happy about it.

& Howard: How did you know it wasn’t me?
    Bernadette: There’s only three people in this house, and you’d still be my fifth guess.

& Howard: It’s like we have a butler. If I had a Batsuit I’d be Bruce Wayne.

& Leonard: Oh, I knew it, Sheldon changed the password.
    Penny: Are you sure?
    Leonard: Well, the new network name is, «Ha ha ha, now I’ve got you,» so...


& Leonard: You’re good at revenge; how do we get him back?
    Penny: Well, my go-to move is usually sleep with the person’s boyfriend, but I kind of feel like I’m already doing that.

& Sheldon: Well, powder me in sugar and call me a donut, if it isn’t Leonard Hofstadter.

& Bernadette: Do something, Batman.

& Raj: I don’t know if you realize this, but I bought that crib.
    Stuart: Oh, yeah, I read about that on WhoGivesACrap.com

& Raj: At least my nose is naturally brown.

& Bernadette: Howard!.. I think I’m in labor.

& Stuart: I’ll get the hospital bag.
    Raj: I’ll pull the van up.
    Stuart: Meet you outside in 2 minutes.
    Raj: Team Baby, go!

& Stuart: Are we hugging or having a baby? Let’s go!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий