16 дек. 2016 г.

Cold Blooded

Grimm 3×7


«But for the pit confounders,
let them go, and find as little mercy
as they show!»

John Dryden

& Nick: Damn. Torn right out of the socket.
    Hank: How the hell you do that?
    Nick: Well, in the good old days, they’d do it with horses.
    Hank: What about now?

& Nick: Closest match to the bite mark on the severed leg? Don’t tell me... Alligator.
    Sgt. Wu: Problem is, alligators don’t rob houses.

& Monroe: I’m telling you, if you got a Gelumcaedus in the storm drain, you better be damn sure you know what you’re up against.
    Nick: Trailer?
    Monroe: Would be my suggestion, but I can’t go right now. I’m in the middle of making dinner here.


& Nick: Whoa! I think I have one of those in the trailer.
    Hank: Well, of course you do.
    Nick: I just didn’t know what it was for.
    Hank: Well, now you do.

& Nick: You wanna wear it?
    Hank: Eh, no way. I’m going 21st century.
    Nick: Well... In honor of my ancestors...

& Gregorek: Go home. Have a drink... Or whatever it is that you two do.

& Nick: Decapitare... I kinda like that.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий