23 дек. 2016 г.

When Will Josh See How Cool I Am?

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2×2


& Rebecca: I don’t hate football. I-I get why it’s fun, it just kind of propagates the ideology of physical dominance and the economic subjugation of the working poor. Plus the concussions. It should be illegal. LOL.

& Father Brah: Okay, so...
    Josh: Now, I know what you’re gonna say «Be honest, blah, blah, blah.» You know, «Jesus likes honesty, blah, blah, blah.» But Jesus didn’t have sex with his friend’s ex. I mean, not that I know of, anyway. Maybe he did. I don’t know.

& Heather: Dude, you’re getting sober... You’re not turning into a robot. It’s okay to have feelings.


& Rebecca: But, Paula, I will write it, okay? I promise. I always keep my promises. A Lannister always pays her debts... I just started on season one. So no spoilers! ... Darryl, what were you doing?!
    Darryl: Ned Stark dies, by the way.
    Rebecca: No, but he’s the show.
    Darryl: Don’t get too used to Robb either.
    Rebecca: No!..

& Josh: Just, not now, Chiphunk.
    White Josh: Chiphunk?
    Hector: She thinks you look like a giant buff chipmunk.
    White Josh: ... I’ll take it.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий