6 дек. 2016 г.

10 Cloverfield Lane

& Howard: I’m going to keep you alive.

& Howard: I’m sorry. But no one is looking for you.

& Howard: It’s amazing. You people... You wear helmets when you ride your bikes. You have seat belts in your cars. You have alarm systems to protect your homes. But what do you do when those alarms go off?

& Howard: «Crazy» is building your ark after the flood has already come!

& Emmett: You know, Howard’s like a black belt in conspiracy theory.


& Howard: People are strange creatures. You can’t always convince them that safety is in their own best interest.

& Howard: Very well done. I feel like some music. Problem solving always puts me in a musical mood.

& Howard: I accept your apology.

& Voice on Radio: ... If you are hearing this and aren’t in a safe zone, head north of Baton Rouge. But if you have any medical training or combat experience, we need help. ...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий