3 дек. 2016 г.

Hello, My Name Is Doris

& Willy Williams: ...when it comes to our goals and our dreams... fear is just another four letter word that begins with F.

& Willy Williams: There are seven days in the week... and someday isn’t one of them.

& Willy Williams: There’s no such thing as impossible.
    Doris: No?
    Willy Williams: Think about the word itself.
    Doris: Okay.
    Willy Williams: I’m possible. I’m possible. I’m possible. We’re just looking at things the wrong way.


& John: Well, she’s definitely weird... but I don’t know, she’s like a good weird.

& Doris: What is the matter with me?
    Roz: Nothing is the matter with you. You got carried away, that’s all. Love makes people do crazy things. Look at it this way. At least you didn’t lose an ear.
    Doris: ???
    Roz: You know, like that... The painter, what’s-his-name.
    Doris: Vincent van Gogh?
    Roz: Him, yes.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий