10 дек. 2016 г.

The Negotiation

Grace and Frankie 2×3


& Grace: Well, just get them out!
    Frankie: Jeez, lice work fast. They’ve already built a town square in here.
    Grace: Please don’t say «lice.» I’m disgusted enough as it is.

& Grace: Kids don’t know what they like! They’re dumb! Oh, God. That’s not something a grandmother should say. What is wrong with me?
    Frankie: Come on, you’re not so bad. Some hamsters eat their grandchildren.
    Grace: Hamsters don’t live long enough to have grandchildren.
    Frankie: Don’t confuse me with facts, I’m going somewhere with this.


& Frankie: Not all hamster grandmas need to run around in the wood shavings making forts out of toilet paper tubes. Some keep the little ones from eating their poop.
    Grace: We all know I’m not the fun hamster.
    Frankie: Then be who you are. Be the bossy hamster with the drinking problem. They’re the ones who inspire their grandchildren to become writers.
    Grace: Oh, I’d eat mine before that.

& Robert: I’m pretty gay. In fact, I have a husband.
    Sol: I have a husband, too. And frankly, I would say I’m gayer than you.
    Robert: How are you gayer than I am?
    Sol: I wear a man purse!
    Robert: That’s not gay. That’s hideous. And if you were as gay as I am you’d know that.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий