7 дек. 2016 г.

Sing Me a Song

The Walking Dead 7×7


& Jesus: It isn’t usually the fall that gets us. It’s trying to fight it. Run with it or roll with it.

& Carl: Okay. Show me first.

& Carl: I only want Negan. He killed my friends. No one else needs to die.

& Negan: Come on, kid. I will show you around...

& Negan: You see that?.. Respect. Cool, huh?

& Negan: There are rules for a reason. Nothing matters if you’re dead.

& Gabriel: What you’re saying... it doesn’t make you a sinner. But it does make you a tremendous shit... Just for now. It doesn’t have to be terminal.

& Carl: Are all of those women actually your...
    Negan: Wives? Yeah. Always wanted to screw a whole bunch of different women. I mean, why settle for just one? Why follow the same old rules? Why not make life better?

& Negan: Ah, I can’t... I can’t do it. It’s like talking to a birthday present. You got to take that crap off your face. I want to see what Grandma got me.

& Negan: Do you really want to piss me off?


& Negan: All jokes aside, you look rad as hell. I wouldn’t cover that shit up. It may not be a hit with the ladies... but I swear to you, no one is gonna screw with you looking like that. No, sir.

& Negan: You mowed down two of my men with a machine gun. I want something in return for that... Sing me a song.

& Negan: That’s pretty good. Lucille loves being sung to. It’s about the only thing she loves more than bashing in brains.

& Negan: Hold that for me.

& Negan: What’s about to happen is gonna be hard to watch... I don’t want to do it. I wish I could just ignore the rules and let it slide, but I can’t. Why?
    ALL: The rules keep us alive!

& Negan: We survive. We provide security to others. We bring civilization back to this world. We are... the Saviors.

& Negan: It’s not easy. But there’s always work. There is always a cost. Here, if you try to skirt it, if you try to cut that corner... then it is the iron for you!

& Negan: Mark... I’m sorry. But it is... what it is.

& Negan: Come on. Let’s go figure out what to do with you...

& Eugene: You’re right. I said yes. But that... was peak heat of the moment. Uh, in the intervening hours, I’ve been taking a deep dive into other options and contingencies, trying to game out any iteration in which charging into this enterprise makes any sense... I’m not trying to definitively stop ya. Just maybe slow your roll. Maybe go on for some lullin’, false sense of security-wise.

& Rosita: Pendejo, you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
    Eugene: I think I do. I’ve analyzed this top to bottom. It doesn’t matter if you’re stealthy, snipey, gun, or knifey. Abraham was right... they have the numbers.

& Rosita: For once... do something useful... and make me a bullet.

& Dwight: You had to.
    Sherry: That’s not what happened.
    Dwight: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

& Dwight: No. If you’re still standing, then it’s always on somebody else’s back.

& Michonne: Take me... to Negan.

& Negan: Really? You people seriously don’t have a sense of humor.

& Negan: I am about 50% more into you now.

& Rosita: Eugene...
    Eugene: I’d like to take it back to awkward silence now.

& Rosita: He’s here.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий