9 дек. 2016 г.

The Vitamix

Grace and Frankie 2×2


& Frankie: I would’ve loved being born in the 17th century. Of course I would have died in my 30s.

& Frankie: ...And the brown sweater is in a cedar box he keeps in the closet so that it will smell like the cabin where he first read Catcher in the Rye.
    Grace: You’re kidding.
    Frankie: Damn it, knowledge, leave my head!


& Brianna: The bad news is that the email did go wide. The good news is that it was auto-corrected.
    Nwabudike: Oh, God, what did it say?
    Brianna: «Dear Beloved Guzzle, Vin Diesel fucked Frankie, and Robert hatha yard attack be causal bleeds Sausalito, California every day.»
    Coyote: Oh, my God, I am so relieved it was Vin Diesel who slept with my mom!

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий