11 дек. 2016 г.

The End of Serialization as We Know It

South Park 20×10


& President-elect: A cyber attack? Well, that’s good. Where’s it coming from?
    Analytic: Could be Russian. We don’t know. Whoever this troll is, he’s pretty fucking hard-core, sir.

& Kyle: Okay, okay. Token. Token, are you there?
    Token: I’m here. What’s this about, Kyle?
    Kyle: I can’t tell you, dude. I just need your help. Please, my life depends on it.
    Token: Okay, okay, sure.
    Kyle: All right, I need you to tell me the worst thing I can say on a United Negro College Fund website to piss off black people.
    Token: What?!
    Kyle: Token, please! There’s no time to explain!
    Token: Beyoncé ain’t nothing but a Taylor Swift rip-off.

& Kyle: Tweak, Craig, I need you to get on the GLADD website and respond to all the horrible shit I just said about gay people.

& Kyle: Jimmy, what’s the worst possible thing we can say on a website for handicapped Syrian refugees?
    Jimmy: W-W-Waddle back to Syria, desert-tard?

& Sheila Broflovski: You locked your mother in the pantry?! I’ll lock you in your rooms forever!

& Dildo Shwaggins: There’s a troll out there trying to overload them by generating tons of hate. Skank, whoever’s doing it is doing it from your account.
    Gerald Broflovski: My account?
    Dildo Shwaggins: Yeah, he’s pissing off a lot of people.
    Gerald Broflovski: That’s my boy!

& Kyle: What the hell is Trevor’s Axiom?
    Lecturer: Trevor’s Axiom is a well-known equation in online trolling. It’s a way in which one person can create a massive reaction on the Internet.
    Look... person «A» trolls person «B.» But it’s not about person «B.» The troll is trying to push buttons to try and get a reaction from hundreds, eventually creating person «C,» who’s overreaction and self-righteousness will elicit a reaction from persons «D» through «F,» who weren’t trolls but can’t help rip on person «C.»
    Their reactions lead to outraged persons «G» through «N,» and it keeps going, generating massive energy. It’s like the fission reaction that leads to a fusion explosion, all bringing out the worst in humanity.
    President-elect: Huh. That sort of sounds like how I got elected.
    Lecturer: Precisely, Mr. President.


& Eric: I know what happens on Mars...

& Eric: Elon, I know you’ve dreamt of mankind getting to Mars, but it’s not going to be very kind to man. They’re going to put us underground.
    Elon Musk: For what?
    Eric: What’s the one thing women don’t have? Semen and a sense of humor.
    Elon Musk: That’s two things.
    Eric: They’re pretty related.

& Laura: The son of a bitch. He’s such a bastard! When you marry someone and you think you know them...
    Sheila: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
    Laura: Troll Trace. It’s up and running. It can tell you anybody’s Internet history. I couldn’t resist...

& Laura: Type in any name. It’ll show you everything they’ve ever done online. Be careful. You might not like what you see.

& Eric: What the hell am I gonna do, Butters? I can’t live without Heidi. I know I’ll be miserable. But I also can’t live on the cum and joke mines of Mars.
    Butters: Gee, I don’t know what to tell you, buddy.
    Eric: If I stay on Earth where the Internet is, Heidi finds out I know women aren’t actually funny. And if I go to Mars, I get milked like a goat.

& Gerald: What you’re doing is just trying to prove that everyone is either a bad person or a snoop, right? So, how is that funny?
    Lennart Bedrager: That’s not what I’m doing! I’m showing everyone that all this stuff they freak out over doesn’t even matter.
    Gerald: No, but see, that’s just nihilism.
    Lennart Bedrager: Oh, come on!.. So, wait. If you do some big, outrageous, offensive thing with a positive attitude, you’re a satirist, but if you’re cynical about it, then you’re a nihilist? That’s (BLEEP) ridiculous!

& Gerald: You’re trying to get people to go to war and kill each other.
    Lennart Bedrager: So, maybe this is like the new post-funny era of satire.

& Eric: Well, looks like you’re gonna have to kind of start over, huh, Elon? Maybe you should just go back to your little cars, huh?

& Heidi: Wow, babe. Looks like all our dreams are kind of on hold for a while, huh?
    Eric: Yeah, well, some people’s dreams are other people’s nightmares.

& Kyle: ...And so, life goes on. The end of civilization didn’t happen. A massive electric pulse completely erased the Internet. We’ve been given a second chance. A mulligan. Anything we might be ashamed of, gone forever...

& Kyle: Maybe now boys and girls can ... realize how careful our online lives have to be. Because we’ve all seen what happens when the Twitters, Facebooks, and trolls decide our reality...

& Reporter: ...And what did you say to Mr. Winger?
    Mr. Winger: I showed him my dick, called him a fag.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий