10 дек. 2016 г.

Kung Fu Panda 3


& Oogway: When will you realize? The more you take, the less you have.

& Po: You guys aren’t doing the Dramatic Pose, are you?
    Tigress: Do we have to strike a pose every time we land?

& Po: Never under-estimate the impact of dramatic entrance!

& Po: You set me up to fail? Why?
    Shifu: If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.
    Po: I don’t wanna be more! I like who I am.
    Shifu: You don’t even know who you are.

& Shifu: There’s so much wisdom in here, I can’t find anything!

& Li: You must rediscover what it is to be a panda. You have to learn to live like a panda, sleep like a panda, eat like a panda. Those 103 dumplings?.. I was just warming up.
    Po: I’ve always felt like I wasn’t eating up to my full potential.

& Tigress: Do you really think Po can master chi in time?
    Shifu: Doesn’t matter what I think. It only matters what the universe thinks.
    Mantis: So, that’s a «no»?

& Mr. Ping: You’re never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.

& Li: Pandas don’t walk. We roll!


& Po: I’m ready for my first day of panda training... You know, learn to be a panda, master chi,
save the world!
    Li: Pandas sleep till past noon. So lesson number one is, «Go back to bed.»

& Mr. Ping: Your son got mad at you. Welcome to parenthood.
    Li: You don’t understand. I lied to him. He’ll never forgive me.
    Mr. Ping: I lied to him for 20 years. He still thinks he came from an egg. Sometimes, we do the wrong things for the right reasons.

& Mr. Ping: Look. He’s hurt. He’s confused. And he still has to save the world. He needs both his dads.

& Po: I can’t teach you kung fu. I couldn’t even teach Tigress. And she already knows kung fu!

& Po: That’s what Shifu meant. I don’t have to turn you into me. I have to turn you into you!
    Li: That doesn’t make any sense.
    Po: I know!

& Mei Mei: Get ready to dance with danger!

& Po: Sorry, buddy. Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm... Skadoosh!

& Kai: Who are you?
    Po: I’ve been asking the same question. Am I the son of a panda? The son of a goose? A student? A teacher? Turns out, I’m all of them.


>> Kung Fu Panda 4 ?

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий