26 окт. 2015 г.

True Romance

& Clarence: Hey, I’m no fag. But Elvis was prettier than most women. You know? Most women. You know I always said, if I had to fuck a guy. I mean had to... and my life depended on it... I’d fuck Elvis.

& Clarence: ... So, we’d both fuck Elvis. It’s nice to meet people with common interests, ain’t it?

& Clarence: ....In that movie, he couldn’t give a fuck about nothing. Except rock-and-roll, living fast, dying young... and leaving a good-looking corpse. Enough about the King. How about you?

& Alabama: I’m no theater-checker. I’m a call girl.
    Clarence: You’re a whore?
    Alabama: No! I’m a call girl, and there is a difference, you know!

& Alabama: And when it comes to relationships... I am one hundred percent. I am one hundred percent monogamous.

& Alabama: These aren’t my clothes.

& Clifford Worley: Excuse me. Hello, hello, hello. I’m his father.
    Alabama: Well that’s all right. I’m his wife, Alabama Worley. Pleased to meet you.

& Clifford Worley: What makes you think I could do that?
    Clarence: Because you were a cop.
    Clifford Worley: But what makes you think that I would do that?
    Clarence: Because I’m your son.


& Clarence: Do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass... that tastes like French-vanilla ice cream?
    Elliot: What?
    Clarence: I said, do I look like a beautiful blond with big tits and an ass... that tastes like French-vanilla ice cream?

& Dick: Look, Clarence, Lee Donowitz is not a pimp.
    Clarence: I know that, but one thing this week has taught me... it’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

& Elliot: I wish somebody would come and get me because I don’t like this anymore!
    Nicky Dimes: Get a hold of yourself, you fucking sissy!
    Elliot: I really wish somebody would just come and take me away! Just take me away!
    Cody Nicholson: Hang in there, Elliot, goddamn it!
    Elliot: I can’t take this, I’m sorry, but I just can’t! I wish somebody would just come to my rescue... and everything will be all right.

& Clarence: Most of these movies that win a lot of Oscars, I can’t stand them. They’re safe, geriatric, coffee-table dog shit, you know?
    Lee Donowitz: We park our cars in the same garage.
    Clarence: It’s all right. All they make are unwatchable movies from unreadable books. Mad Max, that’s a movie. The Good The Bad And The Ugly... Rio Bravo, those are movies. And Coming Home in a Body Bag, that was a movie. It was the only movie that won Oscars with balls... I mean, since Deerhunter.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий