8 окт. 2015 г.

Cobalt

Fear the Walking Dead 1×5


& Strand: I can sell anything, everything... Except, uh, insurance. Can’t stomach it. Preying on people so weak, so frightened of the future that they entrust the protection of their family to a piece of paper. To some promise of a corporation. What kind of man does that? Puts his wife and children in the hands of strangers. People he’s never even met. Then one day... the man is gone. His family alone. The wolf comes to the door. And, well, no one is covered for that.

& Daniel: I’ve seen this before. People that go out on trucks never come back.

& Maddy: I don’t want you to hurt him.
    Daniel: Do you want your boy back? So which is it? You don’t want him hurt or you don’t want to know?

& Travis: I thought you said you couldn’t do that.
    Lt. Moyers: No, I said you couldn’t do that. I can do anything I want. I got guns. I mean, Travis: Christ, man. The dead may be walking among us, still United States of America.


& Sgt. Castro: Let me get this straight. You’re going downtown, through this mess of DZ flesh-eating whatnot to get some kid who ain’t your son, some old woman who ain’t your mom, and some lady who ain’t your wife?
    Travis: Actually, she’s my ex-wife.

& Dr. Exner: ...one slipup, one «what if» and we all start finding out how the neighbors taste.

& Daniel: The man with the blade and the man in the chair, they’re not different. They both suffer. Their lives are changed forever.

& Alicia: These are real people. Built a whole life here. And now...

& Strand: The game has changed. We return to the old rules. And the people who won the last round with their grande lattes and their frequent flyer miles are about to become the buffet.

& Nick: I’m an addict.
    Strand: No, you are a heroin addict. That’s the gold standard. Don’t sell yourself short.

& Dr. Exner: They all come back. We all come back. This is a captive bolt pistol. It’s used for livestock. Traumatic brain injury is the only thing that stops it. It’s the only way to stop them.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий