1 окт. 2015 г.

Armies of One

Banshee 2×6


& Quentin: You know, you shouldn’t be smoking at a petrol station. Safety first, fun later.

& Kai: No, don’t thank me. After all, we’re partners.
    Alex: Partners...

& Brock: Is it just me, or does it seem like every scumbag with an automatic weapon comes to Banshee to shoot you?

& Quentin: Men like us, we’ve every reason to appreciate a day like this.
    Sheriff Hood: Men like us?
    Quentin: Fighters. Killers. Armies of one.


& Quentin: You’re no small-town sheriff.
    Sheriff Hood: Nope.

& Sheriff Hood: Just remember, you only get one second chance.

& Sheriff Hood: I mean, you get used to a certain way of being and, uh... Do you think we are who we are? Or do you think we can change?
    Siobhan: What, you mean people like you?
    Sheriff Hood: Well, me, you, people in general.
    Siobhan: I don’t know if anyone ever changes, really. But we can evolve, right? I mean, that’s what we’re trying to do, isn’t it? Just become better versions of ourselves.
    Sheriff Hood: Hm.

& Kai: You’re either with me or you’re not. Do you understand?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack's delicious..

Σ Parallels. Parallels. Show's so good on it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий