17 окт. 2015 г.

The Big Guns

Modern Family 6×12


& Phil: The last thing we need is some huge feud with our crazy neighbors... Movie idea.
    Luke: I’ll put on the list. Comedy or drama?
    Phil: Depends on casting.

& Claire: I’m gonna call the city.
    Phil: That’s a terrible idea.
    Haley: Uh, no. A terrible idea is a movie about a guy who can fax himself places.
    Luke: ’Cause you haven’t heard the title... «Just the fax man.»


& Gloria: I don’t want to rush him. Too much pressure and he will get traumatized.
    Jay: He’s grown up drinking from a breast bigger than his head. I don’t think he scares easy.

& Mitchell: I tried to be supportive for Lily. I really did, but I wanted to kill myself.

& Mitchell: Coming up with a lie like that in the moment... that girl is no clown. She’s gonna be a lawyer.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий