30 окт. 2015 г.

Self/less

& Damian: You say I'm the reason you get into this business? Now I'm the reason you're out.

& Claire: I'm at work, Dad!
    Damian: This isn't work. It's a bunch of children throwing a tantrum!

& — Are you ok?
    Young Damian: I am... I'm fine... just haven't... seen anything like that in my 52 years.

& Albright: You never asked the right questions.


& Albright: Just think of all the great minds of this world has lost. Simply because... their bodies were failing. Edison, Einstein, Steve Jobs... They asked what they could've accomplished with another 50 years on this planet...

& Madeline: What's the matter?
    Damian: It's Martin and Judith's son.
    Madeline: So?
    Damian: He died two years ago.

& Albright: You know, Damian, every medical advance has a cost...

& Damian: The choices that you're making and what you're doing, hey don't make you a savior, you know that, right? It makes you a psychopath.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий