19 окт. 2015 г.

The Good Man

Fear the Walking Dead 1×6


& Ofelia: I thought you were the victim...
    Daniel: Would you rather that be true?

& Liza: And the rest of my family?
    Dr. Exner: Who are we counting as family? We talking blood or bond?

& Liza: A son needs his father.
    Dr. Exner: True, but the father will want his girlfriend. The girlfriend will want her children. What is family now? Be brutal.

& Daniel: The hard part is done.
    Maddy: If the infected get in, how do we get out?
    Daniel: That would be the harder part.


& Strand: Save yourself, Nick. Let others drop behind.

& Dr. Exner: You can get out. But there’s nowhere to go.

& Maddy: We don’t know where we’re going.
    Nick: That’s the thing. I never knew where I was going. It’s like I’ve been living this for a long time. And now everyone is catching up with me... Strange.

& Are you insane?.. Strand.
    Strand: The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    Nick: ... Is that a yes?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий