28 окт. 2015 г.

First Time Again

The Walking Dead 6×1


& Tara: Thank God... nothing happened to your hair.

& Rick: I don’t take chances anymore.
    Morgan: And you shouldn’t.

& Rick: I’m gonna tell Deanna we don’t need to go looking for people anymore. You feel different about it?
    Daryl: Yeah, I do.
    Rick: Well, people out there, they got to take care of themselves, just like us.

& Sasha: Listen, doing something as big as this... that’s living.

& Morgan: Michonne.
    Michonne: Yeah?
    Morgan: Back when you were in that place... where I lived... did you take one of my protein bars?
    Michonne: No.
    Morgan: See, I could have sworn there was one more peanut butter left.
    Michonne: That’s how it is, isn’t it? You always think there’s one more peanut butter left.

& Rick: This is how.
    Morgan: How what?
    Rick: How the community’s still here.
Ω Mega-zombi!


& Nicholas: He knows what he’s doing. Me and Aiden, we didn’t.
    Heath: This was supposed to be a dress rehearsal.
    Glenn: I’m supposed to be delivering pizzas, man.

& Heath: I never really felt like having a picnic next to the camp that ate itself.

& Morgan: You been with Rick long?
    Carol: Since Atlanta.
    Morgan: And were you a cop, too?
    Carol: Why would you think that?
    Morgan: You’re always watching. You always... seem ready.
    Carol: For what?
    Morgan: You know, to handle things.
    Carol: .... Aren’t you sweet?

& Abraham: You didn’t see Reg the night he got it. That was a mess. And Pete. His face just... blowing up like Pompeii right when we were cheek to cheek. I still think I got some of his brains in my ear.

& Sasha: What the hell are you doing?
    Abraham: I’m just grabbing the bull by the nutsack. I’m living, darling, just like you.

& Rick: You really think you’re gonna take this community from us? From Glenn? From Michonne? From Daryl? From me? Do you have any idea who you’re talking to?

& Rick: I know you, Morgan. Even if this is the first time.

& Rick: Just somebody who shouldn’t be alive now. I wanted to kill him. But all that hit me and... I realized I didn’t have to do it. He doesn’t get it. Somebody like that... they’re gonna die no matter what.

& Rick: I know this sounds insane, but this is an insane world. We have to come for them before they come for us. It’s that simple.

& Michonne: It sounds like it’s coming from—
    Rick: Home.
Ω Finally. A catch.
--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий