17 окт. 2015 г.

Terminator Genisys

& Kyle Reese: The worst were infiltration units designed to pass for human. We called them terminators.

& John Connor: Tell her this... Thank you, Sarah, for your courage during the dark years. I can’t help you with what you must soon face, except to say the future is not set. There is no fate but that which we make for ourselves. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist. Take care of her for me, Kyle.

& Guardian: Arguing with Kyle Reese puts us at a strategic disadvantage.
    Sarah Connor: Bite me.
    Guardian: That is a very immature response.

& Guardian: The flesh they put on the cyborgs is normal human tissue. It ages. My auditory circuits have not degraded, however. I’m old. Not obsolete.

& Guardian: Old. Not obsolete.

& Sarah Connor: Make yourself useful. And don’t shoot Pops.

& Guardian: We have approximately 35 seconds. Or less.

& Kyle Reese: And I volunteered for this shit!..

& Kyle Reese: Not to ’97. 2017. Yeah, October 2017.

& Kyle Reese: ...Anyway, that’s the kind of man your son was. Is. Will be. Jesus. Time travel makes my head hurt.
    Guardian: Alternate timelines are not complicated. It’s merely a matter of tracking possible futures using an exponential growth and decay algorithm.
    Sarah Connor: Right.


& Guardian: That is a meaningless gesture. Why hold on to someone when you know you must let them go?

& Kyle Reese: How does a 9-year-old get her own terminator?

& Kyle Reese: Genisys is an operating system? What does it do?
    Doctor: Genisys does everything. My phone will link to my tablet will link to my computer will link to my car... Everything in my life uploaded and online 24/7. Totally connected.
    Kyle Reese: Connected to what?!

& Kyle Reese: How did you end up in 2017?
    John Connor: The same as you, Dad. Just from the future, not the past.
    Kyle Reese: «Dad»?!?!

& O’Brien: Goddamn time-traveling robots covering up their goddamn tracks!

& Guardian: Old.
    Kyle Reese: But not obsolete.
    Guardian: Not yet.

& Sarah Connor: Pops! Are you... You?
    Guardian: As a T-800, I lack the mimetic skills to appear as anyone else.
    Kyle Reese: It’s him. Let’s go.

& Guardian: Sarah Connor, seat belt.

& O’Brien: Why are they always trying to kill you?

& O’Brien: I want to help you. I do. I think. But I gotta understand. I know what’s going on here has to be really, really complicated.
    Sarah Connor: ... We’re here to stop the end of the world.
    O’Brien: I can work with that.

& Guardian: I’ll be back.
    Sarah Connor: What?!

& Guardian: John Connor talks too much.

& John Connor: You are nothing but a relic from a deleted timeline.

& Sarah Connor: Pops! I thought you were dead.
    Guardian: No. Just upgraded.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий