22 окт. 2015 г.

Final Hour

Continuum 4×6

Series Finale

& Alec: Ok. Let’s go risk everything.

& Vasquez: You’re... my... my father...
    Kellogg: Of course I am.

& Kellogg: You know I’ve always been an admirer of yours. Women like you are rare in any time. Past, present, or future. Whatever happens in there, I’ll always know I met my match in Kiera Cameron.
    Kiera: Well, thank you.

& Brad: It’s not always black and white, Kiera. You of all people should know that.
    Kiera: Oh, that’s right. You’re either fighting for an idea that’s bigger than you, or you’re fighting for yourself. Which is it?


& Kiera: Either way, change of plans.

& Kellogg: Gun! Gun! Kill everyone!

& Alec: I’ll build you a better future. I’ll do it for you, Kiera Cameron.

& Alec: Kellogg might have thought he was going back to the day that Kiera and Liber8 arrived. But he didn’t. No.
    Garza: So where... when did he go?

& Alec: You made a better world, Kiera.

& Alec: You’ll understand. In time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий