9 окт. 2015 г.

Pitch Perfect 2


& Gail: The first all-female group to win a national title, three-time defending champs, and now, here they are, performing for the President of the United States on his birthday.
    John: Wow! What an inspiration to girls all over the country who are too ugly to be cheerleaders.

& John: Whoa! Another surprise! An overweight girl dangling from the ceiling. Who hasn’t had that dream?
    Gail: Lots of us.

& John: I’m sorry that this disciplinary action has shocked you. Especially since you’re all seniors. But the truth is, you’re just women.
    Gail: No.
    John: And you’ll all be pregnant soon.

& John: How do you fit such big dreams in such a small body?

& John: What if you win it?
    Gail: Never.
    John: What if you win it?
    Beca: Yeah. If we win, will you reinstate us?
    Gail: Sure. But no American team has ever won.
    John: That’s because they hate us.
    Gail: The whole world.
    John: The whole world hates us.
    Gail: Hate us.

& Chloe: Okay, let’s take a vote on it. Anyone who wants her in, sing a G-sharp. Anyone who doesn’t, sing an E-flat.


& Beca: Well, there’s just an address and a password.
    Fat Amy: How sexy and mysterious.
    Lilly: Yeah. Like how all my teeth are from other people.

& Sir Brightslymoore: Do not, do not!
    Fat Amy: Sorry.
    Sir Brightslymoore: That was rude. You do not come to a gentleman’s house and touch his goose.

& Rose: Why are you yelling at me? I almost burned to death because of you a-ca-bitches.
    Fat Amy: If you almost died, it was only because you were standing in the wrong spot.
    Rose: No! Flo flipped into me!
    Flo: Sure. Blame the minority.
    Rose: I’m black, gay, and a woman.

& Flo: I don’t understand camping. We’re voluntarily living like dogs.

& Fat Amy: Come on, Beca, Just tell her.
    Chloe: I heard that! Tell me what?
    Fat Amy: Aw, no, you misunderstood me. I clearly said... Fruffa fruffa muffa... Beca.

& Aubrey: Like my dad always said, in the minefield of life, you must be prepared to lose both feet. And I think you all know what I mean.
    Fat Amy: I don’t.

& Fat Amy: Whew. Really misjudged the size of this lake.
    Emily: Why didn’t she just walk around the lake?
    Beca: Fat Amy doesn’t do anything small.

& John: This could be the most significant conflict between America and Germany in history!
    Gail: Crack a book, John.

& John: Whoo! «Simple,» «raw,» «vulnerable,» «exposed.» I’ve been called a lot of things, Gail. But let me add one more. I’m impressed.
    Gail: I thought you were gonna say «gay.»

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий