1 окт. 2015 г.

Zero Hour

Continuum 4×4


& Jason: You’re mad at me.
    Alec: There’s no guide to parenting kids that are twice your age.

& Vasquez: You think it’s all about you?
    Kellogg: Every time I look in the mirror.

& Kellogg: Man, that’s one hell of a ray gun! Does this thing shoot aliens?

& Tonkin: You can’t always run from your past. Sometimes you have to confront it head on. Risk everything for a new future.

& Jason: You could introduce yourself. Hey, I’m your future husband. The older guy here is our future kid. Yeah, she’ll fall for you straight away.
    Alec: It doesn’t have to get that weird.
    Jason: It’s already a supernova of weird.


& Annie: You want coffee to start?
    Alec: Coffee, great.
    Annie: Um... and for him?
    Jason: Um... milk.

& Alec: The only thing that comes back from the dead are gods and zombies.

& Alec: No, I don’t buy it. All this pseudo-science is just metaphysical bullshit. I’m out.
Ω Maybe we need to go out too?

& Alec: This is not a dream. It’s a paradox.

& Kellogg: Piron is the VPD. The VPD is Piron. We’re one big happy family.

& Kellogg: I am the last person in the world you should trust, which is why, in this case, you have to trust me.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Traveller AKA Jesus, really?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий