16 окт. 2015 г.

The Fire Trials

Banshee 3×1


& Hondo: You’re fucking cops, okay? Arrest me.
    Brock: See any badges?
    Hondo: You’re the fuckin’ sheriff!
    Sheriff Hood: Allegedly.

& Sugar: I’m just sayin’ how nice and quiet it’s been since you got back from your little trip to New York last month.
    Sheriff Hood: You got a problem with quiet?
    Sugar: On the contrary. I’m gonna miss it when it’s gone.

& Raven: Okay, we got a prowler call. Lady said there’s a guy hiding in her shrubbery in her backyard...
    Brock: Whoa, whoa. Is it 63 Oakwood Lane?
    Raven: Yeah. How’d you know?
    Brock: Time and experience, son.

& Sheriff Hood: So, you wanna be a thief now?.. A little piece of advice. It’s harder than you think.

& Sheriff Hood: Your first mistake was your numbers. Every extra person increases your chances of getting caught and you had three people on a one-man job. It’s not a great start.

& Brock: I know, I know, you probably have some Bible verse about leaving revenge to God, but, you see, Emmett, sometimes you cannot wait for God to put the world to right because while you’re waiting, the world just keeps going to shit. And when you have a guy like Hood leading the charge, well, God’s just gonna have to move a lot faster if He wants to keep up and you can tell Him I said that.


& Deva: You came here for her?
    Sheriff Hood: But I stayed for you.

& Colonel Stowe: Guns, valuables, drugs, you name it.
    Sheriff Hood: And cash!

& Colonel Stowe: No one’s gonna have the patience for a small-town sheriff who thinks he knows better.

& Sheriff Hood: If only we knew someone who could hack into the military network...

& Job: You know, I’m actually starting to believe in God? And I’m thinkin’ that motherfucker hates me.

& Job: I ain’t coming back to Pennsylvania.
    Sheriff Hood: I just had eyes on eight to 10 million in unwashed U.S. dollars.
    Job: ..... I hate you. You know that? I fuckin’ hate you.

& Ana: How do you want that burger cooked?

& Sugar: I don’t know. A military base. Sounds risky.
    Sheriff Hood: Anything worthwhile usually is.

& Job: What is it with you? Is it a death wish? Is that what it is? Because if it is, why don’t you go out and get yourself killed?! Why do you always want to get me killed with you?!

& Job: It’s fucking soldiers with guns. Big fucking guns. We ain’t talking about rent-a-cops. We ain’t even talkin’ about real cops. We talkin’ about fuckin’ commandos.

& Job: Tell me about the money.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack's1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий