26 окт. 2015 г.

The 2003 Approximation

The Big Bang Theory 9×4


& Sheldon: Blue Icees and a trip to The Container Store? It’s like I died and went to the post-mortem, neuron-induced hallucination commonly mistaken as heaven.

& Leonard: I still don’t understand why you bought that pill caddie. You’re a young man.
    Sheldon: Age is a state of mind, Leonard. In here I’m 90.

& Stuart: Hey.
    Bernadette: You know who would be the perfect roommate?..
    Sheldon: Gandalf, but he’s a smoker.

& Howard: What kind of music are you thinking of?
    Stuart: I like all kinds of music, but my favorite genre is free.

& Sheldon: All right, now all that’s left is for us to sign and date the document... and we will officially no longer be roommates.
    Leonard: ....
    Penny: What’s the matter?
    Leonard: It’s harder than I thought.
    Sheldon: Let me help you. L-E-O-N...
    Leonard: That helped!


& ♪ Thor and Dr. Jones ♪
    ♪ Thor and Dr. Jones ♪
    ♪ One plays with lightning ♪
    ♪ The other plays with bones. ♪

    Howard: Oh, man, that rocks.
    Raj: Hey, remember The Ark of the Covenant?
    Howard: Yeah?
    Raj: That’s how much we’re gonna melt people’s faces off.

& Sheldon: In general, would you say that you smell better, worse or the same as you do right now?

& Amy: You know, feelings are a part of life.
    Sheldon: They didn’t used to be. You and Leonard and Penny, you all poisoned me with emotions. I was like the Tin Man, perfectly content until that evil Wizard gave him a heart.

& Sheldon: I realized I’ve become too emotionally vulnerable, so, like an operating system, I’m restoring my life to the last stable version, which was in 2003, the day before I met Leonard.

& Penny: Well, come on, he’s a grown man in his 30s pretending to be a grown man in his 20s. He’s fine.

& Penny: If you want, we can think of him like he’s our dog.
    Sheldon: You can. I’m happy when you come home. And I’m scared of fireworks. And by the way, on July Fourth, we’re all sleeping here.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий