14 окт. 2015 г.

The Separation Oscillation

The Big Bang Theory 9×2


& Amy: You didn’t do your compulsive knocking ritual so I would open the door.
    Sheldon: On the contrary, you no longer get to enjoy my charming eccentricities.

& Sheldon: Hey, you broke up with me. It is none of your business whose naked bosom I’m smooshing around like pizza dough.

& Leonard: I’m not being weird. Am I being weird?
    Sheldon: Yes. And that’s coming from me.

& Sheldon: ...But the show must go on. And thankfully, all the things my girlfriend used to do can be taken care of with my right hand.


& Mandy: So what can I do for you?
    Leonard: Uh, okay, well, um, I got married recently.
    Mandy: Oh, congratulations! To Sheldon?
    Leonard: Ooh. Never gets old.

& Leonard: I’ve loved you since the moment we met, and I will keep loving you until the end of time.

& Leonard: Penny Hofstadter, will you please stay married to me?

& Penny: Should we go to the bedroom and make this marriage official?
    Leonard: Yes, please!

& Amy: How dare you go on the Internet and say mean things about me and compare my genitalia to part of Czechoslovakia?!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий