7 окт. 2015 г.

Haley's 21st Birthday

Modern Family 6×10


& Phil: Jay is taking me to pick up Haley’s birthday present— A new car!
    Claire: Phil shopped around, found something very safe and low-maintenance with lots of good reviews.
    Phil: Till I married her.
    Claire: ......
    Phil: I’m joking! You’re not low-maintenance!.. I doubled down.
    Claire: Oh, I heard you.

& Lily: Do you know where babies come from?
    Alex: Lily, I’m studying.
    Lily: Are you a nerd?
    Alex: No. Why would you ask me that?
    Lily: It’s Friday night, and you’re doing homework.


& Manny: You’re 0 for 3. You keep hitting me in the face.
    Luke: Or... am I 3 for 3?
    Manny: Then what’s the point of the apple?
    Luke: It keeps you from moving.
    Lily: Hey, guys, do you know where babies come from?

& Lily: So, do you know how babies are made?
    Luke: Yep, and I’ll tell you. But first, we’re gonna need a pen and a bagel.
    Lily: Why?
    Luke: Well, you’re gonna need to take notes, and I’m hungry.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий