4 окт. 2015 г.

Ways to Bury a Man

Banshee 2×7


& Sugar: You know, it makes me sick to see an American classic defaced like that.
    Sheriff Hood: Mm. If it makes you feel any better, they were aiming for me.
    Sugar: That makes sense.

& Sugar: A crook posing as a cop and a car dealership posing as a cop station? Hoo.

& Job: I’ve been up for the past 72 hours hacking into every server I know looking for Rabbit. Whatever hole that Boris Karloff motherfucker is in, it is deep and dark.

& Sugar: I guess we’d better get out the gloves and shovel...
    Job: I’m not burying anyone else this month.

& Job: Most people are happy with one psychopath after them. You really want two?

& Sugar: What I’m saying is there’s a lot of ways to bury a man. Especially when you’re wearing that badge.


& Sheriff Hood: This is fucking ridiculous.
    Brock: Yes, it is, and that’s why they call it police work.

& Job: Who do I have to shoot to get a motherfucking menu in here?

& Kai: Your father was a man of great wisdom. He knew, like you now know, that sometimes the way over a mountain is through it. And... going through the mountain... well... that’s my specialty. Be well, Chief Longshadow.

& Sugar: Look, you gonna give us enough time to clear our asses outta here?
    Job: What, you think we gonna light a long fuse and run? This ain’t a fuckin’ Road Runner cartoon.

& Job: Boom, motherfucker.

& Job: Now tell me that don’t fill you with a warm, tingling feeling inside.
    Sheriff Hood: It’s a start.
    Sugar: I can’t hear a thing.
    Job: That’s ’cause you old and deaf. Don’t put that shit on me.
    Sugar: What?
    Job: «What»?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack's usual. i.e. perfect.

Σ Boom.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий