6 окт. 2015 г.

Cop Car

& Harrison: Do you know how to drive?
    Travis: Yeah, I know. «Mario Kart.»
    Harrison: Yeah, me, too.

& Harrison: What if someone sees us?
    Travis: We’ll just tell them we’re cops.
    Harrison: Good idea.

& Harrison: This is our cop car now.

& Travis: Okay, R means go backwards and P means stop.
    Harrison: Makes sense.


& Travis: On three. One... two...
    Harrison: Aim for the vest.
    Travis: ...two and a half... two and three quarters... Now!

& Travis: Are you a bad guy?
    Man: I’m a good guy. I’m a good guy. I’m a good... I’m a good guy.
    Harrison: Then why are you tied up?

& Bev: You are in so much trouble!

& Sheriff Kretzer: You don’t... steal... a fuckin’... cop car!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий