19 окт. 2015 г.

The Desperate Hours

Continuum 4×5


& Kiera: In the fairytales I’ve read, the hero enters the cave to slay the dragon. Not to join him.

& Kellogg: Alec does his magic and abracadabra, Kiera disappears.

& Kiera: What happens with you?
    Kellogg: I don’t think that’s any of your concern anymore, Kiera. You made your choice. You chose you.

& Dillon: I wanted to give you a chance to tell me what you know and how this connects to Kiera.
    Carlos: ..... Kiera, Kellogg and Liber8, they were sent back in time from the future to change history.
    Dillon: ..... Haha. Ok, that’s a good one.

& Kellogg: I’ll be the one keeping your legacy alive as I patent and replicate every nano-particle from 2077 inside that bioengineered hulk you call a body.


& Carlos: I don’t get to make exceptions.
    Alec: That’s how the system falls apart.

& Travis: You’re just another CEO in a long line of delusional corporate emperors. And if it’s one thing history has taught us, it’s this: Empires eventually crumble.

& Brad: It’s nothing personal, but I’ve got a deadline.

& Vasquez: Let him go!
    Kellogg: Don’t let me go.

& Kellogg: Kiera, please don’t. I’m just a walking kidney transplant for my future self.

& Travis: Time’s up.

& Kiera: Every one of us getting what we want when we want it? I know it doesn’t work that way.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий