10 окт. 2015 г.

Homecoming

Banshee 2×9


& Yulish: Who are you?
    Job: I already told you. I wanted to let Jesus Christ into my life.

& Ana: Sometimes when you live with a lie for long enough, it starts to feel like the truth.

& Sheriff Hood: Listen, Emmett, there are rules, and then there’s what’s right.
    Emmett: And then there’s God...
    Sheriff Hood: Yeah, God kind of takes all the fun out of the argument.

& Emmett: You know, you may have everyone else fooled, not me.
    Sheriff Hood: .... How’s that?
    Emmett: .... I know you’re a good man. It’s been an honor to work with you.

& Kai: We’re not family. Not anymore. You made your choice. And don’t come back.

& Juliet: And what about you?
    Rebecca: I made my choice.

& Alex: It’s time for you to make a choice.


& Kai: I’m not tired. Just older.

& Sheriff Hood: Look, there is a point at which any one of us will do exactly what Emmett did. It’s just a question of what puts us in that situation where the circumstances outweigh the consequences.

& Sheriff Hood: We’re supposed to be dealing in justice, but... all we’re really doing is enforcing a set of rules. But justice... real justice... is personal. Sometimes the only way to get it is with your own two hands.

& Siobhan: I don’t think I can do this anymore. I mean, I don’t even know who you are.
    Sheriff Hood: I know... I’m sorry.

& Brock: Hood... Who the hell are you?

& Job: How about a little less talk and a little more getting the fuck out of here?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий