25 окт. 2015 г.

Bite Me, Supreme Court

Two and a Half Men 11×13


& Alan: So, Marty, what are we celebrating?
    Marty: My prostate exam. Doctor gave me a thumbs-up. At least it felt like a thumb.

& Alan: Why don’t we just have it here at our place?
    Walden: Maybe we should discuss this before we offer up our place?
    Marty: Do what I do, just go along with it and later, take it out on him in the bedroom.

& Alan: Oh, Berta, can I try something out on you?
    Berta: There isn’t enough alcohol in the world.


& Walden: Alan... for the last three years of my life, you have always been there. Every day. When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed at night, there you are. So nobody is more surprised to hear this coming out of my mouth than me... This is not happening... Alan Harper, will you marry me?
    Alan: Yes! Yes! A billion times, yes!

& Marty: Excluding my heart, kidney and liver, I’m not a young man anymore.

& Minister: Ashes to ashes and dust to dust... Oh, I’m sorry. I skipped a page there. You may now kiss the bride.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So, this is how it happened.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий