8 окт. 2015 г.

Evil for Evil

Banshee 2×8


& Sugar: You know, there’s a saying in the restaurant business. Don’t buy your meat where you buy your bread and butter.
    Sheriff Hood: Trying to say don’t shit where you eat?
    Sugar: Yeah.
    Sheriff Hood: Why didn’t you just say that, then?
    Sugar: It lacks poetry.

& Kai: You and I have a very complicated relationship.
    Sheriff Hood: No. I’m a cop, you’re a criminal.

& Sugar: Being your friend, it should come with hazard pay.

& Sheriff Hood: Kai Proctor, you’re under arrest. You have the right...
    Kai: I know my fucking rights!
    Sheriff Hood: Yeah, okay, but let me have my moment, all right?


& Job: I got him.
    Sugar: How?
    Job: FBI followed protocol and digitized all of Agent Racine’s files. It was a shot in the dark, but I found an old exploit from a legacy system.
    Sugar: ????
    Job: I used the computer.

& Siobhan: How do I know? You never tell me anything!
    Sheriff Hood: I’ll answer any question you have. Right now.

& Emmett: The Bible says, «See that no one repays evil for evil.» Sometimes repaying is all you’ve got.
    Sheriff Hood: I got no problem with that.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Σ 'Let me have my moment.'

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий