13 окт. 2015 г.

Is There Anybody Out There?

The Last Man on Earth 2×1


& Phil: I don’t know how to put a bomb back in that little thingy.
    Carol: We’re Americans. We put a man on the Moon.

& Phil: And, in short, my position on Syria is, uh... don’t know. But one thing I’m sure of... The situation is very Syri-ous.

& Phil: Next question. Yes. Brice... My position on Tucson and its inhabitants remains the same. Tucson can suck it, and you can go ahead and suck it for asking. Next question.


& Carol: I know it looks like I went a little cuckoo bananas.
    Phil: No, it doesn’t. This looks... absolutely chock-full of sanity.

& Phil’s Brother: Look, I don’t mean to be insulting here, but you’re worms, okay? You’re not thinking this through.

& Carol: Well, this is a grade-A fustercluck.

& Phil: Where is everybody? Where are you, Carol?

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий