21 окт. 2015 г.

En la cama

& Daniela: I’m squeamish. I hate germs.
    Bruno: In that case, you shouldn’t kiss. Do you realize that there’s nothing as germ-infested as a kiss? Seriously. One ml. of saliva carries more germs than...
    Daniela: Than what?
    Bruno: I don’t know. Eating poop is less gross.
    Daniela: Yuck!

& Daniela: Do you know why people go shopping?.. Sexual problems. Women, when not satisfied by their partners. Then a deficit of something shows up there. An energy deficit. There’s the lack of orgasm. .... A woman who fakes orgasms experiences an energy deficit. So she needs to go shopping, because buying is like a penetration. You get yourself something. It’s sort of sexual. Sales, for instance, were made for frustrated women. There’s no compulsive buying after good sex. Or have you seen it?


& Daniela: You see, when women fake their orgasms, they end up not being able to tell fake from real.
    Bruno: Then those orgasms become real.
    Daniela: No, a real orgasm is different.
    Bruno: Do you fake your orgasms?
    Daniela: Sure. Don’t you?
    Bruno: Nah. I fake my comings.

& Bruno: Everyone’s dying of cancer. Nobody dies of old age anymore.

& Bruno: Everyone that’s related to us is our problem. I mean, if you call me tomorrow asking for help, I would have to give it to you. Wouldn’t you do the same?..
    Daniela: That could drive you crazy. We relate with lots of people every day. You can’t take responsibility for everything. You have to know when to cut ties.

& Daniela: Do you know what’s the most calorific snack?
    Bruno: An ice cream.
    Daniela: A Swiss Chocolate ice cream. That’s 550 calories.

& Daniela: You were a break before the rest of my life. And I was the adventure before your trip. We are nothing to each other. We were nothing. And we’ll never be more. So stop asking if I’m happy.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий