27 окт. 2015 г.

Raiders of the Lost Ark

& Satipo: Let us hurry. There is nothing to fear here.
    Indiana: That’s what scares me.

& Indiana: There’s a big snake in the plane, Jock!
    Jock: Oh, that’s just my pet snake Reggie!
    Indiana: I hate snakes, Jock! I hate ’em!
    Jock: Come on! Show a little backbone, will ya?

& Maj. Eaton: Good God!
    Dr. Marcus Brody: Yes, that’s just what the Hebrews thought.

& Indiana: She’ll be all right. Have a date. ...
    Marion: What’s this?
    Indiana: It’s a date. You eat ’em.


& Sallah: Indy... why does the floor move?
    Indiana: Give me your torch... Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?
    Sallah: Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.

& Indiana: Take this. Wave it at anything that slithers.
    Marion: Thank you. Oh, my God, this whole place is slithering.

& Toht: You Americans, you’re all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions.

& Marion: You’re not the man I knew ten years ago.
    Indiana: It’s not the years, honey, it’s the mileage.

& Toht: Monsieur... I am uncomfortable with the thought of this... Jewish ritual.

& Dr. René Belloq: Blow it up. Yes, blow it up! Blow it back to God.

& Dr. Marcus Brody: The Ark is a source of unspeakable power and it has to be researched.
    Major Eaton: And it will be, I assure you, Dr. Brody, Dr. Jones. We have top men working on it right now.
    Indiana: Who?
    Major Eaton: Top. Men.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий