18 апр. 2018 г.

Pitch Perfect 3


Fat Amy: What's up, pitches?

Calamity: I'm Calamity. This is Serenity, Veracity, and Charity.
Fat Amy: If I joined your group I could be Obesity... Get it?

Chloe: So you guys saw what we did there, right?
Veracity: Yeah. So... it's singing.
Chloe: No, well... We just took the last word of the old song and matched it with the first word of the new song, but you stay on tempo, stay on beat, stay on pitch and, of course, keep it in the relative key.

Aubrey: Well, don't give up. My dad always says, "Age wrinkles the body, but quitting wrinkles the soul."

Aubrey: ...And my dad always said, "Expect finite disappointment, and remember, there's always more where that came from."

Fergus: Come to the boat, or your friends swim with the fishies. And I think you know I mean it.
Fat Amy: Oh, I know you mean it. Because you're a terrible person that does terrible things. But there's one thing you're forgetting, Dad... I'm your daughter. Your nightmare blood, it runs through my veins! ... You think you're bad? You have no idea what I'm capable of. I've graduated college. I could do anything. So say your prayers, 'cause Fat Amy is coming... for you.

Fat Amy: This is way too much cardio...

Fat Amy: Beca, you can't say no. You've gotta do it. Look, your real family doesn't hold you back. They lift you up.

Fat Amy: I just found out I got $180 million to put into "Fat Amy Winehouse." Wait, I could do more shows. "Fat Amy Adams." "Fat Amy Grant." Oh, that would be good for Christmas.

Aubrey: You guys, it's like my dad always says, "Always give a hundred percent, unless you're donating blood... or getting a divorce."

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий