27 апр. 2018 г.

Special Delivery

The Last Man on Earth 4×14


Todd: You know, the... we're gonna approach this like a... like a business transaction.

Todd: So-so, my, um... c-company... is-is gonna, uh... uh, manually, uh, produce as-as much, um... uh... product as-as it can possibly generate. You know, w-without me passing out. A-And then my company is going to, mm, deliver, uh, my product to your company's... loading zone. And then your company is-is going to just basically, uh, uh... baste the whole store with, uh... product.
Erica: Yeah, could you stop calling it "product"?

Tandy: Top o' the morning to ya, bud! Nice, uh, leprechaun skirt. Healthy airflow for the old, uh, bag and pipe, huh?

Tandy: Knowasa? Yaknowasaa?

Carol: Ooh, perfect timing. I just finished.
Tandy: Well, hopefully that's what Todd will be saying in a few short minutes from now.

Todd: Is that a...
Carol: A masturbatorium? Yes, it is.


Tandy: O Captain! My Captain!

Melissa: What do you say we boogie down the street, get some candles, burn them down, and make new candles. Am I right, queen?
Erica: Yeah... You know, I think I'm just gonna... stay here and fold clothes.

Erica: Well, I'll see you later.
Melissa: Yeah, you will... Big-time.

Tandy: Oh, God. I hate it, too, Gail. God, I hate it, but, yeah, I got to follow "procotol" here.

Tandy: Oh, you're such fake news! Sad!

Carol: Everyone! We've got company.

Tandy: Gang, I cannot, in good conscience, take credit for this booty cigar.

Tandy: Mike.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий