19 апр. 2018 г.

Useful Idiot

Homeland 7×9


Gromov: I can't!
Simone: Then I must plan to never see you again...

Saul: He may be a grasping partisan, but... he's also a patriot.

Carrie: ...he told me there's a burn code for emergencies, delivered as a tweet. And when you get it, you don't just go to ground, you torch your entire part of the operation.

Saul: You think we can launch it?
Carrie: I don't know. You tell me. It means breaking into the Twitter server, which may or may not be feasible. Never mind the legal issues.
Saul: I'll look into that end...

President Keane: What's the catch?
Saul: It'll require some NSA intervention and an American media company. Probably best undertaken without their knowledge.
President Keane: Say what you mean, Saul.
Saul: Electronic breaking and entering on US citizens. If you consider us under attack, you're at liberty to authorize it.
President Keane: But?
Saul: But if it ever leaks, you look like you're playing fast and loose with the Constitution.
President Keane: You notice the longer this goes on, the more I become the leader my enemies say that I am...


Senator Paley: The Russians?
Saul: Yes, sir.
Senator Paley: Yeah, give me a fucking break.

Senator Paley: For Christ's sake. You gonna tell me Castro was in on this, too?

Saul: So far, he's confirmed a devastating account of Russian interference in our Democratic process, including feeding you and your committee a steady diet of manipulated information designed to bring down the President of the United States.

Senator Paley: What's "UI"? It says it next to my name.
Saul: Those are categories used by the GRU. "T" for target, "RA" for recruited asset, "UI" for...
Senator Paley: What?
Saul: .... Useful Idiot.

Senator Paley: What we need is a face-saving measure. Build a narrative about unity in the face of adversity! Some crap like that.

Max: They work pretty hard to stay anonymized.
Sandy: We pray for the lazy ones-- some genius who logs in from Starbucks.

Gromov: Breathe. Breathe. You'll be fine.

Gromov: I don't poison my own people. I have... I have many flaws... but that isn't one of them. I protect my people.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий