30 апр. 2018 г.

Super Bowl Sunday

This Is Us 2×14


Kevin: Make fun? I'm a 37-year-old former sitcom star staying with his mother in New Jersey, post-rehab stint. I think I've-I've lost the high ground on making fun of anything at this point.

Randall: Um... When you lose someone... when you lose someone suddenly, and unexpectedly, it hurts... differently.
    I had a tooth that got infected once. Woke me from the dead of sleep, middle of the night. It was this dull, throbbing, excruciating pain, it was awful. But then, the pain changed. It became sharper. Like sudden, direct bursts of pain that came out of nowhere. Boom, boom, like a lightning strike. That's what unexpected loss is like. It's like, uh, a lightning bolt you can't even see reaching inside of you and tearing out your guts and...

Rebecca: No, no, no, no, we're not, we're not gonna, we're not gonna do that right now, Miguel. No, because I have to go in and I have to talk to my kids and I have to ruin the rest of their life. So I'm gonna be strong for them. God help me, I'm gonna be strong for them and if you can't be strong either, then you need to take a walk around the block until you can.

Jack: I've still got the only thing I ever really needed.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий