9 апр. 2018 г.

The Fifth Wheel

This Is Us 2×11


Toby: You know, when I was a kid, I was obsessed with Star Wars. I loved that it was this huge story, right, where a bunch of people come together to fight these giant wars. But when you break it down, it's really just about a few people on the inside who know what's up. Luke and Vader. Leia and Obi-Wan. They were on the inside. And they're having lightsaber battles on bridges, and they're talking about big stuff and everybody else is pretty much... Chewbacca.
Beth: So in this story the three of us are Chewbacca?
Toby: If the Chewie fits, Beth. ...
Miguel: I married my best friend's wife. Nobody talks about it, but everyone's always thinking it. I've been on the outside of this family since I entered it. I'm not even Chewbacca. I'm one of the fighter pilots who doesn't even have a name.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий