14 апр. 2018 г.

Killer Asteroids, Oklahoma, and a Frizzy Hair Machine

Young Sheldon 1×16


Young Sheldon: Fiddle-faddle!
Meemaw: The F word. He's real mad.

Young Sheldon: Poodle poop!
Meemaw: Okay. Somebody's got to teach this kid to swear, it's embarrassing.

Young Sheldon: In fact, I'm going as far away from science as possible. I plan to pursue the arts.
Mary: What kind of arts?
Young Sheldon: I've decided to become an actor.
Meemaw: Of course you have.

Young Sheldon: And where is the music coming from?
Missy: You're thinking about it too much!

George: Can you at least wear pants instead of a dress?
Young Sheldon: I'll give you a definite maybe.

Georgie: I don't want to see Sheldon's stupid play, it's humiliating.
Missy: That's why I want to see it.
Mary: We're going to support your brother. Not another word about it.
George: Can we at least sit in the back?
Mary: Not a word!

Mr. Lundy: Sheldon, come here. You... are a star, and that audience deserves to see you shine.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий