10 апр. 2018 г.

Do Not Send Us Astray

The Walking Dead 8×13


Dana: In my experience, people who don't know enough are more dangerous than people who don't know shit!
Siddiq: There's a lot I haven't done, I know that, but from my first day at the hospital to this moment right now, all I've done are things I've never done.

Simon: Well, hello there. You are speaking to Negan, but my birth certificate says "Simon." With whom do I have the distinct displeasure of speaking?
Maggie: Maggie. Maggie Rhee. The Widow.

Simon: Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, D. Future problems.

Simon: The rest of us are making a house call. Well, if anybody's home... it's time to do some proper slaughtering.

Carol: I don't know. I think I might just accept that some of us are lucky enough to just live, some of us are lucky enough to just fight.
Tobin: Even after it ends?
Carol: I don't think it ends.

Tobin: The end of the fight is... Is what we're fighting for.
Carol: Winning just means we get tomorrow. Maybe one more night. Maybe one more morning. After that... no guarantees.

Siddiq: There's, um... a prayer for the dead I first heard when I was a little boy. It, uh... ended with the phrase, "Do not send us astray after 'them'"...

Maggie: They have us working for them again. Killin' our own...

Tara: Karma's a bitch, right?

Dianne: What is it?
Maggie: The cost.

--
+ Quotes on the Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий