25 апр. 2018 г.

The Hail Mary

Outlander 2×12


Murtagh: A war council, eh? I think we three ken where that will lead. Culloden Moor lies but a few miles east of here. 16th of April, ye said. That's when history records the battle.
Claire: Three days from now...
Jamie: All that work, all that plotting, how the bloody hell did we end up here? As ye say, Sassenach, it wasna from lack of trying. But dinna wave the white flag just yet.

Charles Stuart: I am not some frightened hare to be run down by a pack of British hounds. I am a man. And I am a soldier. And I shall comport myself as one. I'm weary of retreat. The men will rest, and then we shall march to Culloden. Gentlemen, God will provide for us. We do His bidding.

Claire: If I am to attend your brother, then I want something in exchange... You will tell me where Cumberland's army is.
Jack Randall: My.

Colum: I've been dying for years. It's a wearisome process. I welcome it's conclusion.

Colum: That's one of the pleasures of dying. I can finally admit my mistakes.

Colum: Memories... they remain raw even longer than wounds.

Jack Randall: Your curse. April 16th, 1746.
Claire: Yes. The date of your death.

Dougal: So ye turn yer back on me one final time, eh? And ye leave me alone in the dark... the darkness of the world.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий